Types of Travellers You May Find on a Journey
1. THE FOODIE is the one who can't resist food. Anything edible is spotted, the next moment you see that going down their throat.
2. THE MUSIC LOVER always have their earphones plugged in. The music never stops and they are lost in a world of their own. These people highly believe in the policy of "ignorance is bliss".
3. THE BOOK LOVER aren't exactly book worms and might not even have a glance at any book in their daily lives. However, when it comes to travelling, they find their utopia in the pages of the books, be it magazines or newspapers or story books.
4. THE SLEEPY HEAD are always people for whom journey is equivalent to a good nap. These people are the ones that at times annoy you by snoring. They are completely unaware of everything around, enjoying a deep sleep.
5. THE OBSERVER is usually the silent ones, who has taken notice of the minute details and his vision is all he needs to pass the time. His eyes provide for the best company during journeys.
6. THE THINKER is the one who ponder over things for no reason. They simply need a topic to think on, the topic having very much wide range. It can vary from "why did he say so" to "lunch could have been better" to "this place reminds me of something".
7. THE CHATTER BOX can't help letting their tongues wagging. They will go on and on. Sometimes they even entertain you. The nonstop talking might be getting on your nerves sometimes but at the end of the day, they are the ones who make you laugh.
8. THE TECH-FREAK aided with a laptop or a tablet and at times, just a phone, they find immense pleasure in the applications their gadgets provide. From games to utility applications, they have it all at the tip of the finger.
9. THE PHOTOGRAPHER never let go of any "shot". They go "click click" all the time and hardly part with their camera. They cling on to it always.
10. THE SHOPAHOLIC is a salesman's ultimate bliss who strongly believes that whatever are being sold around comes with limited stock and offer. Apparently they find utility in everything, such optimists.
How about you? Something different, other than this!
Then REPLY with yours.. Enjoy LIFE...
With love prayers,
Er. S. JOHN PIMO,
Department of Computer Science Engineering,
St. Xavier's Catholic College of Engineering,
Chunkankadai, Nagercoil-629 003.
Phone: +91 4652 232560 Extn: 112
"Nothing can be changed by changing the face; But, everything can be changed by facing the change."
"Don't let someone become a priority in your life, when you are just an option in their life. Relationships work best when they are balanced."
200 Days - A Trip Around the World Travel Film
My wife and I traveled to 17 countries in 200 days. This film is the story of our incredible trip! Enjoy!
Click here to WATCH this VIDEO
Posted by: "Er. S. JOHN PIMO" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to
Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
to share your emails with us, send them at