Thursday, November 10, 2016

GCF: Childbirth

 

Emailed to me from another humor list (Daily Humor) -Tom
To subscribe to Daily Humor, send a blank email to:
Daily-Humor-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

If this was forwarded to you, please consider your own
subscription to Good Clean Fun. It's free! Just send an
email to: good-clean-fun-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
----------------------------------------------------------

GCF: Childbirth

Since I was expecting my first child, I had attended natural
childbirth classes. One of my classmates was in the hospital in labor
at the same time I was. She quickly requested drugs to ease her pain,
while I gave birth aided only by my husband's coaching.

When the nurses rolled me out of the delivery room, I spotted a
chalkboard. Beside my classmate's name was an A-; next to mine was a B+.

"Look at that!" I complained to my husband. "She took all the drugs
they'd give her and made an A-. I did it naturally and only got a B+."

My patient husband rolled his eyes. "Honey," he said, "that's your blood type."

----------- Today's saying or thought -------------------------

There should be a calorie refund for things that
didn't taste as good as you expected.

----------------------------------------------------------
1088

*** Good Clean Fun ***
is brought to you by
Thomas S. Ellsworth
email: tellswor@kcbx.net

The regular Good Clean Fun web site has gone away, to return no more.

However, everything posted to GCF since 1998 can be found at YahooGroups
at this address http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/good-clean-fun/info

You can also subscribe to the Good Clean Fun mailing list by sending
an email (blank is fine) to: good-clean-fun-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
and just reply to the confirmation email you receive.

Stop for a visit, leave with a smile!

----------------------------------------------------------
Any ad that is inserted into this email is done automatically by
YahooGroups as a condition of their free hosting the Good Clean Fun list.
I have no control over any content of the advertisement.
----------------------------------------------------------

This email was scanned by Charter Security Suite before it was sent.

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Thomas S. Ellsworth" <tellswor@kcbx.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment