Hello and warm regards to all fun-mazza members.
As an administrator I am grateful to all the contributors for posting lovely, cute, funny & informative email messages.
As Web is spanning its boundaries day by day, world is becoming a smaller place.
Net users are expanding day and night.
Our efforts to keep our group, one of the best spots to freeze in on the net.
We would like to intoduce few basic simple conducts for the messages posted for all the group members. Here we go:
1) We always welcome the good messages but quality and content also does matters alongside we must concentrate on the quantity a member can read for the day.
So request all the members not to post more than 5 messages per day. Instead it is insisted to post the best 5 rather than 25 odd ones.
2) Even repeated messages are welcomed, but not much frequently.
3) Links to other groups, forums, portals, sites etc. shall be removed from the messages.
If you still want, just contact the one or another administrator to take on.
4) Advertising anything is strongly not recommended, no further comments.
5) We must keep away the vulgarity from the group, so request not to post vulgar/adult messages on this group.
We once again thank all the group members & contributors for being a part of this group.
With Warm Regards,
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (48)|