H O P E
Hope is life. Yes, hope is the driving force and it pushes the life forward and makes the life fruitful and worthiness for living. Positive thinking will enhance the life standards and reduces the stress levels.
These following 10 points will help you to have a life with full of hope and positive thoughts.
1. Never get despair yourself for every simple defeat and take strong decision to work harder than the previous attempt..
2. Don't be always in a hurry mood, as hurry makes you worry. Have the patience and wait for some more time looking hopefully for the result. Certainly you will get the good result, as per the hard labor put by you.
3. Never show sympathy upon yourself. Instead you make yourself more capable and dependable..
4. Never allow anxiety to overtake you. Develop this type of thinking as, still what I have to do?
5. People around you, are needn't be either your supporters or opposites, your thinking must be in that manner. Moreover they are busy in their daily chores, that point you must ever keep in mind ever.
6. It is very difficult to please everyone always.
The quotation is like this: "If you want to please all, you please none".
7. Never afraid of the changes that may occur in the circumstances where you are working but try adjust to them which gives relief from stress and strain.
8. Be of the opinion that you are helping others and not think like that others are utilizing you..
9. Never worry that you are in troubles and there is no way out.
But remember the quotation: "Where there is will, there is a way". For every problem, there is a solution.
10. You have got your thinking capacity and you need not depend on others for simple things.
Speak to others sincerely and live heart fully. Always laugh with others (it is not good to laugh at others).
Be friendly with others as far as possible. Be plain in your dealings. A sincere person is always liked by others.
Shelters For The Homeless
9-Year Old Grows Foods And Builds Shelters For The Homeless
Click here to WATCH this VIDEO
Posted by: Cool Kis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to
Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
to share your emails with us, send them at