WHEN TO BE SILENT?
1. Be silent
- in the heat of anger.
2. Be silent
- when you don't have all the facts.
3. Be silent
- when you haven't verified the story.
4. Be silent
- if your words will offend a weaker person.
5. Be silent
- when it is time to listen.
6. Be silent
- when you are tempted to make light of holy things.
7. Be silent
- when you are tempted to joke about sin.
8. Be silent
- if you would be ashamed of your words
9. Be silent
- if your words would convey the wrong
10. Be silent
- if the issue is none of your business.
11. Be silent
- when you are tempted to tell an
12. Be silent
- if your words will damage someone
13. Be silent
- if your words will damage a friendship.
14. Be silent
- when you are feeling critical.
15. Be silent
- if you can't say it without screaming.
16. Be silent
- if your words will be a poor reflection
of the Lord or your friends and family.
17. Be silent
- if you may have to eat your words later.
18. Be silent
- if you have already said it more
than one time.
19. Be silent
- when you are tempted to flatter a
20. Be silent
- when you are supposed to be working
"WHOEVER GUARDS HIS MOUTH AND TONGUE KEEPS HIS SOUL FROM TROUBLES".
You keep asking for it, so we brought it! Another episode of SILENT LIBRARY
Click here to WATCH this VIDEO
Posted by: Cool Kis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to
Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
to share your emails with us, send them at