Monday, September 19, 2016

[nidokidos] Art: Astronauts In The Danish Wilderness

 

 I Paint Astronauts, Flying Fruits And Bus Stops Set In The Danish Wilderness
3 days ago by​ Thomas Krahn


After getting a new and bigger apartment a while back, I needed something to hang on the large, white walls. Being a student I didn't have the money to buy the art I liked. Instead, I bought a canvas, paint and tried painting something myself.
The doodles from my elementary school notebooks featuring huge, flying fruit, astronauts and weird orbs quickly found their way back into my art alongside my love for the Danish countryside.
After a short while, my walls were covered, but I couldn't stop painting.


Birch

 


Trip To The Beach

 


Kosmonaut
 

 



Höst

 


Light Orb

 


The Bus Stop

 


Natural Officespace

 


Snow Orange
 

 



The Lampman
 

 



Big Apple

 


Star Fishing

 


Blackberry

 


Junglediver

 


Cherry

 


Roots Of Nørregade

 


Late Summer

 

 


Deepak Punjabi

Baguio City


 

 

Beautiful Earth is Blue like an Orange ! Astronaut prank

A 2007 French commercial for Orange. Music from Day Doris : Keep Smilin', Keep Laughin', Be Happy

Click here to watch this video

http://www.nidokidos.org/threads/254443

__._,_.___

Posted by: Deepak Punjabi <indigoblue2005@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

===================================================
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to 
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org


to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com

===================================================

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment